Sunday, November 8, 2015

10 Ways Parents Can Help Their Child With Math

Hi Everyone!

     Next week I have parent teacher conferences coming up and wanted to be able to hand out something for parents to help their child at home with math.  There are so many ways parents can integrate math with their children and have fun while doing it. I built a chart/poster for parents to use at home to help with math ideas. There is a color poster and a black and white version available.




    I plan on handing this out to parents as I go through conferences. I have posted them for free in my TPT store. If interested please follow the link and download them for yourself. 


    Also, please consider following my blog and store for future updates, freebies, and products.


Thanks,
Erin Hansen

Mrs. Hansen’s Helpfuls

Clip art credit belongs to 
Creative Clips and Educlips

No comments:

Post a Comment